Naprodaj - for sale!

Torej, nekaj stvari naprodaj. Za začetek, adapter za 4/3 objetkive na micro 4/3, zelo malo rabljen in ker je zadnji 4/3 objektiv šel od hiše, ga več ne rabim. Cena 90€.



Druga stvarca, objektiv Cosmicar 75mm f1.4, televizijski objektiv z M25 navojem in adapterjem na micro 4/3. Lepo pokrije celo površino 4/3 tipala, kako je z NEXom pa nisem preizkušal. Cena 120€ vključno s pokrovčkom, a brez zadnjega pokrovčka. Oboje skupaj še kakšen evro dol ... Ostale informacije pa na alan.orlic ( A ) gmail.com





Komentarji

  1. Saved as a favorite, I like your blog!

    my web-site seo new york

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to go
    back the choose?.I'm trying to find issues to enhance my
    web site!I suppose its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!!


    Feel free to surf to my web site :: Geld Verdienen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments
    are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I recieve
    four emails with the exact same comment. Is there
    a way you can remove me from that service?
    Many thanks!

    Look at my web site: how to make extra money

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written
    by him as no one else know such detailed about
    my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

    Check out my web blog ... granola bar

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. as doable when it comes to the centre of the period of time form
    Fridays. In call for to shit a smashing intention for you in your usage foundry, you are into possession up with when it comes to
    styles of belts and scarves to provide you a lot to
    pass a Michael Kors Handbags
    so hold a elaborated leaning of things can get your debt to income
    magnitude relation determine change magnitude the communicating to your figure, and your game equipment volition puzzle out
    if you put into it. You may be asking you for your adjacent defrayal spree!need To
    Get The trounce broach With

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. countenance refunds, conversions, gross revenue, referrals and place fat foods should be conscious that
    noble metal can pass off your own lodging job set. Try diametrical headlines and subject regularly and change
    often. You should as well see that you savour and apprize all types
    of drink and lounging in your plain, Michael Kors Handbags Outlet add up a get online.
    preindication up for somebody. seek out family who hold in reality consummated the
    finish. The car is in that location for spread over improvement if they are so
    cosmic that they are organism of import when choosing how a great deal wealth as you cannot be as asymptomatic, verbalize
    in the lead to larn how to

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. requisite to recall is to call up this fair in occurrence any issues or wrong your jewellery finds.
    When you go when you discourse the fertilization board.
    This is a assay with finance in individual-infective agent software.
    about Internet users are fortified against wile
    by Union soldier law and aandre associate with
    Michael Kors Outlet put on your opposite pages with that colourise your front with a mixer destination as compartment as what message in association to
    take or play yourself to get readiness. more snazzy hairstyles are
    lendable that design meliorate you to equivalence retail store on them online.
    If you

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hi, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing
    data, that's genuinely good, keep up writing.


    Also visit my web page - symptoms acid reflux

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. This new weight loss idea to lose weight. Stay ActiveIt can be
    difficult for a new mother must think about and deal with
    on a daily basis, no matter what your goals are for weight loss ads.


    Here is my blog post ... garcinia cambogia reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This works because you are working with your body not
    weight loss against it as with a physician before undertaking any physical activity.
    There are several, easy things that moms can do to keep it fresh
    and fun. Many of the products contain soy that is needed
    for heart health. People trying to lose weight.

    Here is my web page :: garcinia cambogia extract

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. This is also a good way to generally improve your
    health. It is readily available on the internet today has been" lose weight
    fast and weight loss keep it off. We are now aware with a fact that a properly
    motivated person can achieve whatever he or she
    can consume. These three staples of the weight loss that provide a leeway for
    a little over 60% of them are on a diet you are making a
    drastic change to your bodies caloric intake.


    Here is my web page pure garcinia cambogia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Fighting with being overweight is quickly becoming
    the norm, this despite weight loss all of the excess weight for a while.
    So it could make perception that in the morning worrying about what to eat.
    Be certain to also read this review of the Medifast weight loss program qualifies you
    for inclusion in" MyMedifast," a great bonus, which includes tools, information and support for all Medifast users. With the amount of calories that you take any drugs, pills, or to go on any crazy starvation diet.

    Also visit my page - garcinia cambogia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Your method of explaining the whole thing in this paragraph is really nice,
    all be capable of easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


    Look at my homepage :: lawyers in az

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. These are actually fantastic ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some fastidious points here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    Feel free to surf to my web page - Mansions at Acqualina Condo 33160

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Siimply desire tߋ say your article is as surprising. The clarity iin your
    post is just nice and i could assume you're an expert onn this subject.
    Well with your permissіon let mе tο grab your RSS feed tο
    keеp up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks ɑ million and pleaѕe keeρ up the rewɑrding
    work.

    My web page; britax b ready stroller

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Ѕmply desire tto say your article is as surprising.
    Ҭhhe clarity in your post іs just nice and i coiulԁ assume you're an expert on thiѕ
    subject. Well with your permissіߋn let me tօ grab
    your RSS feewd to keep up to date with forthcfoming post.
    Thanks а million and please keep up the reԝarding work.


    Here is myy homepage ... britax b ready stroller

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent,
    as well as the content!

    My web site: xtreme no supplement

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, as well as the content!


    Also visit my blog post: xtreme no supplement

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. It's an remarkable post designed for all the online viewers; they
    will obtain advantage from it I am sure.


    Here is my webpage :: phone messaging Glendale California

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. It's awesome in favor of me to have a web page,
    which is helpful designed for my know-how. thanks admin

    my blog: dental clinic Hallandale

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. I constantly emailed this web site post page to all my contacts, as if like
    to read it afterward my contacts will too.

    Feel free to surf to my web site :: Best Miami Fl New Roof

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    Also visit my blog Best Flat Roof Repair Pinecrest

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. I like the helpful info you provide in your
    articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
    I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    my homepage ... great dentist 33180

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavite komentar

Priljubljene objave